Advantages and Features:
- Extensive configurable.
- Supports ZConnect®, JANUS, NETCALL3.8 protocols.
- No license limits to number of ports.
- Integrated guest and support accounts.
- Integrated gateway for NETCALL3.8 messages compliant to Gatebau.
- Interface for Unix-Connect RFC-JANUS gateway.
- Interface for Ifmail/Fidogate RFC-FTN gateway.
- Spooling with consideration of the senders domain, used for protection of the gateway for unauthorized
- Maps, allows to create new groups, integrated file server, could be global accessible.
- Metamaps, automated subscription of groups from other servers, only the groups your customers need are
- Integrated interface for RFC servers (changesys,gup,autosys)
- Zmap, for routing in maps based domains.
- improved Pathalias
- Tools for editing or testing the Files.
- Integrated statistics.
- automated Sending of Messages via email or groups.
- Mailer-Daemon, giving response to various error or access problems.
- Building point program.
- Calculation of the current costs for server and client connections..
- need low resources to run.
- The full configuration is accessible by ASCII files.
- an interactive Online Interface to read mail and News.
Where does it run:
- Server in different mailbox networks.
- Mail connections to many different domains.
- Support of large numbers of offered groups (15000 groups)
- supported operating systems:
- TOS®/Mint® (68k)
- A subset of Tools is available for:
- Amiga OS® >= 1.3
- DOS® + GO32
You can browse in the sources here with cvsweb .